Sunday, May 22, 2011

Smile :)

It's May 22nd 2011
I thought this date shouldn't even exist?
As some people said yesterday was the end of the world?
-.-"

Come on
Why all the hassle?
Why worry about something which we all know wouldn't happen?
-.-"

Well nothing happened
So just smile
And enjoy the song titled 'Smile'
New song by Avril Lavigne
My girlfriend since 2003
-.-"

When she started
Her theme colour was black
Signalling punk rock
Then 2 albums later
She has pink all over her
Signalling girl power
Now
Her theme colour is...
Green?
-.-"

The verse sound like a typical old Avril Lavigne song
The punk rock feel which has become lesser in attendance in her songs these days
Meanwhile the chorus I would say it's brilliant
In fact I think it's one of the catchiest chorus of all her songs
Made it into my top 5 all-time favourite Avril songs
Alongside 'My Happy Ending', 'Complicated', 'I'm With You', and 'Innocence'
-.-"

Speaking about smile
I often encounter buddies asking me
笑什么笑啦?
I reply
我不是在笑,我是在微笑,做人要时常保持微笑
I know this is lame
-.-"

But seriously
We should all smile more
After all we all wanna look good right?
Perfect situation or worst case scenario
You could still choose to see it as half-glass full or half-glass empty
Even in the tiniest thing in life
For example
It's the day after the rumoured doomsday
And I'm here writing this
And you're here reading this
It could have been a lot worse isn't it?
So
Just smile
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment