Friday, June 10, 2011

The Journey Home

I am a journeyman
I am always on the road
I am always stuck in a jam
I've seen drivers with long faces during the jam
And I've seen drivers foul mouthed other drivers during the jam
I've also seen drivers honk impatiently during the jam
Come on
If the car in front couldn't move
Sounding the honk doesn't make it move okay?
Everybody is same like everybody
Stuck

Since traffic jams are inevitable
No point complaining and whining
I'm just gonna make it as enjoyable as it could possibly be
I'm not saying that I like traffic jams
Or I hate traffic jams
I'm just feeling numb about it

There are always things we could do to make bad situations not that bad
While I'm in a jam
You wouldn't want to get into my car for two reasons
Number one
The volume of the radio will be kinda loud
Number two
I will be singing out loud to the radio
Well you know my singing
But no one's gonna judge when I'm alone in my car
For me
It's like having my own little concert every time I'm on my journey

Today
I did more along my journey home
I self-took pictures of myself
Now I'll let those pictures tell the story


Just "Touch-n-Go'-ed from Damasara toll
Cars all around me




The station that plays the songs of my 'concert'
More like the songs I sing are based on what they play
Nevermind




I was going at 80km/h when I self-took this
Indeed I'm a little crazy




Took this while waiting for the traffic light to turn green
Always looking for the perfect angle


The final obstacle in my journey back home
The final traffic light



Today
I started my journey home at 6pm sharp
I reached home at 7:15pm
That's 75 minutes for a supposedly 35 minute journey
But then
That wasn't really that bad after all

Like I said
Things ain't that bad if you didn't make it feel that bad

No comments:

Post a Comment