Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Have a Break, Have a Pepsi Ad

Degree life is pushing my temperature up to 40 degrees
Assignments after assignments
Datelines after datelines
Barely had time to breath
Let alone updating my blog

But here I am
And here I stand
Having a break
Surfing the net
Listening to songs
Watching epic videos

As the saying goes
You rest because you wanna go further
So no harm taking a break

Recalled this advertisement sometime during the day
Saw it few years back on Youtube
It was epic

A boy walked towards a vending machine
Bought 2 Coca-Colas
Used them as a stepping stone to reach the Pepsi button situated higher up

At first I though it must be a Coca-Cola ad
Turns out to be a Pepsi ad

But the irony is
The boy bought 2 Cokes
While he only bought 1 Pepsi
Who's da winner?

And I doubt one could find a vending machine that sells both Pepsi and Coke

Enjoy the ad
Have a break
Have a laugh
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment