Monday, April 25, 2011

What's Your Ace?

What's your ace?

To gamblers
Ace is the 'A' in a deck of cards
Double Ace is where you get triple the amount of your bet in a game of Blackjack

To tennis fans
Ace means a serve that is not returned by the opponent
Players with a strong serve are most likely to get aces

To me
Ace is my new phone
The Samsung Galaxy Ace


I joked that this phone is the product of Samsung Galaxy S and iPhone 4 having sex
Because it simply looked like the combination of those two phones
Some say it's an iPhone 4 wannabe
Whatever

My first phone was the Nokia 6020
It's as old a phone as you can think of
If you forgot those days when phones without Bluetooth existed
This is one of the phones that existed in that era

My second phone was the SE K810i
It's a phone with Cyber-shot
It's a 3G phone
It's a phone that everyone wanted back then

Then come my third and current phone
Samsung Galaxy Ace
A smartphone!
Yes I had to add an exclamation mark there
As I'm new to smartphones
So new that I don't really know how to use this phone at first
It's a big step up from my previous two phones okay?
Furthermore I'm no technology and gadget freak
And also I'm no longer 15 or 16
I'm 21 and am slower in learning than those early teens okay?

Well after several weeks of getting used to the phone
And all the touch-screen techs (yes touch-screen amazes me, still used to all those physical buttons)
I found the phone quite nice

Everything is good
Except the battery
Not saying the battery is terrible
But it's really weaker than average
Made me consider bringing the charger along wherever I go
This has never been the case with my previous phones

Samsung Galaxy Ace
Is as close as I can get to an iPhone
Forget iPhone
There are thousands of iPhone users walking down the street
I wanna be unique as I always do

No comments:

Post a Comment