Thursday, January 6, 2011

What's Left Of Me

This is not a new song
This is an old song
From 2006
That suddenly pops up in my mind
And keeps on replying in my head these few days
It's not that I heard it on the radio that it made me recall
It just pops up
Simple as that

What's left of me
By Nick Lachey
Pronounced Nick Ler-Shay
Ex-husband of Jessica Simpson
Former 98 Degrees member
People of my age that started following English hits since young will know 98 Degrees

This song replayed on the radio and in my head
Thousands of times throughout 2006
Now that I suddenly recalled this song
For those who haven't heard of it
I shall share it with you
For those who heard it
Let me remind you of this song

It's too bad You-sless-Tube doesn't allow me to embed it here
I shall just share the link

No comments:

Post a Comment