Saturday, December 18, 2010

That Fine Line

Many things in the world
Has a fine line between two opposites
Between love and hate
Between hero and zero
Between everything and nothing

Now I always avoided writing about football in my blog
Because I understand not everybody watches football like I do
But that Chelsea vs Man Utd game this weekend
Is too big not to talk about it

I'm a Chelsea supporter
I'm frustrated by Chelsea's performances recently
This is a vital game
Win
And Chelsea regains momentum
Lose
And people will say Chelsea is as good as gone

Now everyone who understands football
Knows that titles don't get decided on just one game
But the chain reaction
Generated by winning a big game like this
Could go a long way

That fine line
Between making or breaking Chelsea's season
Is this game

No comments:

Post a Comment