Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Special Post

This is so gonna be a special post
Because before you read this
I actually hand-written this post on paper
Like a diary

It's the third day without internet at home
So I can't do anything much on my computer
God knows what's wrong with streamyx
All I know is that life's boring without internet

It's late night now
And since I can't post this
So I'm lazy to on my computer altogether
Give myself a chance to experience what it feels like to write a diary

Before any of us realizing it
We are approaching the end of the year
The end of 2010
The first year of a new decade

During the year
What has happened to me?
What has happened to the people around me?
What has happened in the country and around the world?

I went from Probation to Professional
Two years after I struggled to pass my driving test
I got my official driving license
But I didn't remove the sticker from my car because it says Professional

I went on the best trip of my life
With my best buddies
From urban skylines to rural houses
I've seen it all

I am still a football crazy
Eat sleep play and talk football
Being nocturnal during the World Cup
Man football is what I call life!!!

The best World Cup
Won by the best team
The song that goes 'Tsamina mina eh eh'
Is like an ipod stucked on replay in my head

I had Starbucks for the first time
Yes say what you want to say
My first Starbucks coffee in my 20 years life
The awesome Java Chip Frappucino

I learned to see things differently
I'm still hoping to change her
But no longer because of the feeling of love
It's just the feeling of care for someone who was once important

I did my internship
Seen things I never thought that I would see
Did things I never thought that I would do
Experience things the way I never experienced before

I'm done with Diploma
I went into KDU College
I came out from KDU University College
Am I a part of the status update?

I acted in my first drama
And hopefully not the last
I got to know that being an actor is not easy
I also got to know that being in the filming crew is even tougher

A year of disasters around the world
Floods in Malaysia
Volcano eruptions in Indonesia
And earthquakes happening in places too many to mention

A year of encouraging tales from around the world
The introduction of no plastic bag day
The invention of hybrid technology car
And who can forget the miracles of the Chilean miners?

With a month to go in 2010
I still have a wish list
The very first thing on the list being
Getting my streamyx line back!

(P/S: I'm sure by the time you read this, that wish has been granted.)

No comments:

Post a Comment