Friday, April 27, 2012

Freestyler

I'm a person with a very unique thinking
I interpret things my own way
Yeah yeah yeah
Of course everybody will also say every individual in this world is unique
And that themselves are unique as well
But no
I am very different from others
I call myself Freestyler

I have my own very unique way of doing things
I see things very differently
I may be right
I may also be wrong
People either hate me
Or people either enjoy my uniqueness
But one thing is for sure
If you are tired of the world's usual style
And people's usual way of interpreting things
Come and ask my view
I will make you think out of the box
And jump into a whole new world
And be fascinated that things could actually be viewed this way
My way

I might be a bad influence
But what makes what I do a bad influence
Is because people are so used to doing things in a certain way
That it is viewed as a norm
As the 'right way' of doing things
So when a style so different comes in
It is viewed as 'wrong'

I'm a freestyler
I want to have things my way
It doesn't always happen to be so
But I would bend the rule

Conversion rate
Something I feel very close to me
Because my brain always acts as a converter
Converting to get an answer whether it is worth it or not
Some might say I'm lazy
But to me I'm just doing things the most economic way

For example
If 1 hour of effort gives me 60% of end result
2 times the effort should give me 2 times the results
So 2 hours should give me 120% of end result
But logically there's no 120% in things
100% is already the maximum for everything
If you could go better
Means you haven't achieved 100% yet
Therefore
Simple maths my dear people
1 hour of effort = 60% of end result
2 hours of effort = 100% of end result
2 times the efffort couldn't give me 2 times the result
So
To me it's not worth it
I would just work for an hour to get that 60%
And spend the other hour doing things that I like
I'm not a perfectionist
But more of an economicalist


To this point you might be thinking that I'm talking about exams
But bear in mind the conversion rate can be applied to buying things and lots of other stuffs in life
So I'm not

Of course
I don't expect anyone to agree
But remember
This is my way of interpreting things

This is so freestyle
This is so me

No comments:

Post a Comment