Thursday, January 19, 2012

50 : 50

Did you realize that sometimes
It is clearly a 50 : 50 situation
But you always tend to get the wrong side of it?

To let you understand better
Take for example
A pendrive
Whenever you insert it into a USB port without looking at it
It is obviously a 50 : 50 chance isn't it?
It has 2 faces
50% of a chance that it would go in
50% of a chance that it would not
But
It seems like most of the time
You got it wrong during your first try isn't it?

Put it to a larger scale
I see that happening to me in real life as well
50% of a chance that it would go my way
50% of a chance that it would not go my way
But I usually end up not getting it my way

A person say: Let's go watch Movie A
I say: Let's go watch Movie B
50 : 50 chance isn't it?
But usually I end up watching Movie A

Is it because I'm better at compromising?
Is it because I'm easily convinced?
Is it because I'm always overlooked?
Or is it simply because I don't have a better face than other people?

It got me thinking...

No comments:

Post a Comment