Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Toll Booth Bro?

Malaysians har
Especially man hor
Like to call each other bro one lor
And usually the bro hor
Is not real bro lor
Might be best buddy lar
Might be good friend lar
Might be colleague lar
Might be team mates lar
Even might be complete strangers also ler
But hor
You see lar
If people you know call you bro
Can accept lar
After all know each other mar
Call bro can sound much closer also
But if strangers call bro har
No matter how also a bit weird weird lor
Mamak stall servant call bro
I see before lar
Passer by who see you drop something then call bro
I also see before lar
But who is the weirdest people you think who could call you bro?

Last week when I drive by a toll plaza only I recall lor
A few months back
Probably end of last year lar
I pass by Setia Alam toll plaza mar
That time hor
I didn't use touch and go
So have to pay cash lor
RM2.70
But when reach the toll plaza hor
I one hand drive car one hand open wallet take money
Mar kelam-kabut lor
So when I stop at the toll booth
I give the male toll booth attendant two RM1 notes
And call him wait a while lor
I pick 70 cents give him
Then hor
Suddenly I heard he call "bro bro"
"Ticket"
Then only I realize I never hand him the ticket
Because I use NKVE mar
When exit highway have to pass a ticket one
Like that only they know we need to pay how much
After I pass the ticket and money already
I mar drive away lor
But hor
A toll booth attendant call me bro?
That's the weirdest "bro" I ever heard lor

No comments:

Post a Comment